Get ready to Go Green in 2019 and be inspired by changemakers who are making their mark on the world through more eco-friendly choices in life and business.
Our extraordinary line up of changemakers movers and shakers include: ethical investors, journalists, professors, sustainability experts for SMEs to large corporations, ethical business founders, Eco-designers, bloggers and influencers from across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Join us for tips, resources and the inspiration you need to Go Green in 2019 and beyond. Whether it’s for your work, your business, your home or your wardrobe you’ll leave with new ideas.
We are delighted to announce the final speaker line up
Going Green 2019 Speaker Line-up
- Roberta Lee – Sustainable Stylist & founder of Roberta Style Lee and Ethical Brand Directory
- Benita Matofska – Founder of The People Who Share and Global Sharing Week
- Dr Rob Wylie – Co-founder and Chairman WHEB, Cambridge Agritech and Five Seasons VC
- Akhil Sivanandan – Sustainability & Market Analysis Expert and Co-founder of Green Story
- Frances Fay – Sustainability Expert and Responsible Business Director
- Dan Pontarlier Sustainability Consultant and Founder of Sustainable-Man
- Marta Canga – Cruelty-free fashion, vegan food and green beauty influencer
- Sian Conway – UK’s Green & Eco Influencer of the Year 2018 and Founder of Ethical Hour
- Bel Jacobs – Founder of How Now Magazine, ethical fashion journalist and blogger
- Dr Linda Thomas – Eco Fashion Designer and upcycled materials expert
- Georgina Wilson-Powell – Journalist and Founder of pebble magazine
The event takes place on April 22 which is Earth Day, it starts at 6pm and finishes at 10pm. All you need if wifi to join.
Here’s what one of last year’s delegates said:
“Going Green 2018 by Ethical Brand Directory, was one of the first conferences I joined to have a better grasp of what is going on within the sustainable fashion world, and I loved it. It was great hearing others as passionate as me, doing specific things to make an impact. They shared their project/work results, the knowledge obtained in the process, and their plans for the future; which was enlightening and inspiring. I would say that this conference is perfect for the skeptics, for the newbies and even for the ones that have already been involved in the topic. I can’t wait for the 2019 summit!”– Andrea Fabiola( 2018 delegate)