Ethical Brands For Fashion Revolution 2020
We are delighted to announce that Ethical Brand Directory (EBD) is a key sponsor for the ‘Ethical Brands for Fashion Revolution 2020’ event. A week full of live and pre-recorded sessions covering all aspects of ethical and sustainable fashion, showcasing some of our own ethical brands, many beautiful stories from other ethical brands, activists and changemakers.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE LINE UP & BUY TICKETS ⍢
ETHICAL BRANDS FOR FASHION REVOLUTION 2020 DAILY THEMES
- Monday 20th April 2020 #FashionRevolutionWeek – Why are we doing this?
- Tuesday 21st April 2020 #WhoMadeMyClothes – Clothes with Stories – Transparency
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020 #FashionFix – Clothing Repair/Upcycling/Recycling
- Thursday23rd April 2020 #WhatsInMyClothes – fibres, fabrics, accessories – how are they impacting people and planet?
- Friday 24th April 2020 #DigitalStrike – the movement to make fashion better
- Saturday 25th April 2020 #LovedClothesLast – Choosing clothes that you love. Clothing love stories, we all have them!
- Sunday 26th April 2020 #FashionRevolution Future – What are the next steps in making fashion better?
GET YOUR ETHICAL BRANDS FOR FASHION REVOLUTION 2020 TICKETS HERE
Scroll through the section below to choose your preferred ticket. If you have difficulties using the embedded ticket options, head directly to Eventbrite – see the section below.
ETHICAL BRANDS FOR FASHION REVOLUTION 2020 EVENT SUMMARY
- Live interviews
- Keynote speeches
- Panel debates
- Speakers confirmed include:
Bel Jacobs and Alice Wilby from Extinction Rebellion, Clare Lissaman co-founder of Common Objective and founder of Arthur and Henry Shirts, Tamara Cincik from Fashion Roundtable, Roberta Lee from Ethical Brand Directory and Roberta Style Lee, Adam Siegel from Endless Clothes, Jo Salter from Where Does it Come From, Sarah Montgomery from Everledger, Claire Couchman from Couchman Bespoke, Georgina Wilson-Powell from Pebble Magazine, Tze Ching from Jake and Maya, Brian Iselin from Slave Free Trade, Tai Ford from Retraced, Laura Cave from the British Assoc of Fairtrade Shops and Suppliers (BAFTS), Paola Masperi from Mayamilko, Madhu Vaishnav from Saheli Women, Kishore Shah from Khadi London, Sian Conway from Ethical Hour
- Mend and repair workshops
- Inspirational content from the global Fashion Revolution community
- Meet the makers
- Factory Tours
- Clothes Swaps Online
- Live Screenings
- An Ethical High Street
- Never seen before interviews with a selection of Ethical Brand Directory Brands
TROUBLE PURCHASING TICKETS?
Having difficulties purchasing the ticket through the embedded ticketing above? Our apologies – head on over to Eventbrite directly and book your ticket.
We recommend opting for the VIP tickets because you’ll get access to all areas and the replay links.
Check out the FAQs if you’ve got questions about the line-up and what you’ll get with a standard ticket. Here’s the most common one:
What’s the difference between the Standard and VIP Tickets?
A: VIP will give you access to speakers during live sessions & all pre-recorded content. Basic tickets will only give you access to some pre-recorded content.
There will be one or two live workshops that are chargeable at an extra price – this is because the funds are going direct to the expert running the session – we will make this clear on the agenda when it is released.