ETHICAL BRAND DIRECTORY EVENTS
Ethical Brand Directory is proud to provide a collection of online events for our members and the general public – see what’s planned by looking below.
Tickets are issued via Eventbrite. Please make sure you check eventbrite emails for your login details.
SMALL BUSINESS WEBINAR SUPPORT SERIES (2020)
Ethical Brand Academy is proud to announce a that our webinars designed for small businesses who were struggling during COVID-19, will now run as a regularly. EBA and our team of Trusted Trainers will be offering FREE guidance and training every month.
Our amazing line up includes thought leaders and experts within their field sharing insights and tips on what you can do to skill up, evolve your business, stay present and work ‘on’ your business rather than getting ‘stuck working in’ your business.
These sessions have been designed for all ethical brands, and some sessions will be for fashion brands. However, all information will be useful for all businesses across all industries. The most-up top-date line-up can be found on EventBrite.
At EBD we believe in kindness, collaboration and sharing our knowledge we can all better equip ourselves for a more positive future.
- 29 July 2020 @7PM Nikki Webb, Digital Strategist and Founder of Ethicly “Technical Ways to Improve Search Rankings”
- 26 Aug 2020 @7PM Nikki Webb, Digital Strategist and Founder of Ethicly “Content Marketing to Support SEO “
Upcoming sessions dates TBC
- Top 5 tips to create a retail ready collection
- How to create a buyer proposition to grow your sales
- Tips to create a competitive pricing strategy
- How to plan an effective sales strategy
- Using brand story to grow online sales
- Getting ready for Brexit: What you need to know
- Maximising sales through Omni-channels
- Solving Fashions Unsolvable Problems as a Fashion Designer
WEDNESDAY WISDOM - ONLINE KNOWLEDGE SHARING
Ethical Brand Directory hosts an informal ‘chat’ online every 1st Wednesday of the month
These are not webinars, they are a virtual hangouts (for around 6 people at a time) to get involved in an in depth chat, share ideas and hear other people’s opinions based on the set topic for the month. These sessions are open to everyone and hosted by our founder Roberta Lee.
Check out EventBrite for the most up-to date monthly topics:
Aug – Travelling Sustainably
Sept – Eating Ethically
Oct – Gifting Consciously
Nov – Sustainable Packaging
Dec – Recycling and Repairs
Jan – Giving Back