ETHICAL BRAND DIRECTORY EVENTS
Ethical Brand Directory is proud to provide a collection of online events for our members and the general public – see what’s planned by looking below.
Tickets are issued via Eventbrite. Please make sure you check eventbrite emails for your login details.
SMALL BUSINESS WEBINAR SUPPORT SERIES (2020)
Ethical Brand Directory is proud to provide a series of FREE webinars designed to support small businesses through COVID-19 and beyond
Our amazing line up includes thought leaders and experts within their field sharing insights and tips on what you can do to skill up, evolve your business, work ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ your business.
Through kindness, collaboration and sharing our knowledge we can better equip ourselves for a more positive future. That’s what all of our Trusted Trainers at the Ethical Brand Academy believe, and why we do free webinars every month to help you succeed.
These sessions have been designed specifically for small ethical brands, with a focus on fashion and beauty brands, however, all information shared will be useful for businesses across all industries.
At EBD we believe in kindness, collaboration and sharing our knowledge we can all better equip ourselves for a more positive future.
2020 WEBINAR LINE UP
- 23 Sep 2020 @ 7PM Nikki Webb, Digital Strategist and Founder of Ethicly “Content marketing to drive your search performance.”
- 21 Oct 7PM @ 7PM Nikki Webb, Digital Strategist and Founder of Ethicly “How to build your brand’s authority with the search engines.”
- 25 Nov 2020 @ 7PM Nikki Webb, Digital Strategist and Founder of Ethicly “Power up your organic strategy with performance data.“
Upcoming sessions dates TBC
- Top 5 tips to create a retail ready collection
- How to create a buyer proposition to grow your sales
- Tips to create a competitive pricing strategy
- How to plan an effective sales strategy
- Using brand story to grow online sales
- Getting ready for Brexit: What you need to know
- Maximising sales through Omni-channels
- Solving Fashions Unsolvable Problems as a Fashion Designer
WEDNESDAY WISDOM - ONLINE KNOWLEDGE SHARING
Ethical Brand Directory hosts an informal ‘chat’ online every 1st Wednesday of the month
These are not webinars, they are a virtual hangouts (for around 6 people at a time) to get involved in an in depth chat, share ideas and hear other people’s opinions based on the set topic for the month. These sessions are open to everyone and hosted by our founder Roberta Lee.
Always check out EventBrite for the most up-to date monthly topics. To suggest a topic simply turn up to one of our events and we can try and add it to the line-up.
2020 Line Up:
Oct – Gifting Consciously
Nov – Sustainable Packaging
Dec – Recycling and Repairs
Jan – Giving Back